Command-line tool to deduplicate mails from a set of maildir folders.
- Duplicate detection based on cherry-picked mail headers.
- Source mails from multiple maildirs.
- Multiple removal strategies based on size, timestamp or file path.
- Dry-run mode.
- Protection against false-positives by checking for size and content differences.
This package is available on PyPi, so you can install the
latest stable release and its dependencies with a simple
$ pip install maildir-deduplicate
- maildir_deduplicate package